Sunday, November 16, 2008

Maegan

I never got the pictures taken of Maegan in her Halloween costume, so she feels bad that she's not equally represented here on my new little blog.   So, here is an adorable little photo of our baby.  


She now has one bottom tooth and the opposite side top I tooth.  The other top I tooth is also coming in, so she is shortly going to have fangs.  That should be cute (hear the sarcasm in my voice).  She loves to "work her tongue" and will imitate whatever you do with yours--like stick it out and razz.  She is also pulling up constantly so there are no more magazines on my coffee table because I was tired of fishing out torn pages from her mouth.  A crawling baby really reminds you how often you should vacuum.  Suffice to say--more often than I do!

No comments: